Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
I don't normally bother to complete these kind of feedback surveys. I have been looking around so many different viewings and estate agents I really became frustrated with the service and attitude of some letting agents,being let down for viewings and being told something was available when it wasn't only to try and push somethig else on me, generally wasting my time etc. I really didn't expect any more from Whitegates but was so pleasantly surprised that they actually treated me like I mattered, instead of like a sale. A guy called Marcus dealt with me and I immediately felt like he was on the level and had my interest at heart and cared about what I wanted rather than what he wanted to show me. Keep up the good work, hoping you will find me something suitable soon!
By: Laura Davies
Mar 09, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time in giving us positive feedback! we really do appreciate it!

Laura Davies
Whitegates Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26