Mar 18,2009
Mar 18,2009
I don't know if it's just towards students, but the staff bully and scare tenants into paying more rent than they owe.

Nearly every month I get an aggressive call saying I haven't paid my rent, to which I reply yes I have, and then I have to go down there and prove to them I have, because they can't keep accurate records!!

Also had a burst water pipe over Christmas, landlord and estate agent were useless, took a week to get a new mattress to replace my old soggy one which I couldn't sleep in and about a month to replace the wallpaper. The sockets have not been checked and they have obvious water damage!

And worst of all- THE LANDLORD HAD NO INSURANCE!! This is illegal for a landlord and surely should be checked by Chiltern Hills!!

I would highly recommend not renting with Chiltern Hills, but if you do, check out the landlord thoroughly, and keep a record of when you pay your rent!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1