Aug 18,2016
By: 'Happy Client'
Aug 18,2016
I have used Living in London for over 10 years to find tenants for my property and have always found them professional and helpful. For the first time ever I had a dispute with my tenant. Both Adam and Rita were proactive in trying to negotiate a settlement between me and my tenant and provided support and guidance when necessary. It is easy for an agent to perform well in good times but when things go wrong you want an agent with the experience , capability and willingness to get involved. Living in London didn't stand back but were prepared to work hard to try and resolve the situation. This for me this is a true test of a good agent and why I recommend them highly. For the record I retained them as sole agent to find me new tenants once my tenant left.

Living In London