Aug 16,2016
By: 'X Chan'
Aug 16,2016
I have lived in Rotherhithe / Canada Water for a while and have used different estate agents. Living in London has by far provided me with the best experience, from letting my flat out, to managing the property on my behalf, to selling the property.

They provide a relationship based service that puts the client at the heart of everything they do, even going beyond the call of duty on what would usually be expected of an estate agent. This was completely different to the experience I had with other agents in the area.

All members of staff from Ben Miller (Partner), Elizabeth Miller (Agent), and Rita Sweeney (Property Manager) have provided excellent advice, personalised attention and most importantly, results.

I would have no hesitation in using Living in London again for my property needs.
Excellent value for money for the services provided

Living In London