Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
I have used whitegates in west derby as the lettings agency of choice for 6 years and in all this time i have dealt with Sandra Davies and Laura Davies for ay queries or problems that have arose. in all this time i have to say that they have been completely professional and very helpful. I have on occasion had to ring with small problems I.e Heating and exterior fencing during high winds and these problems have been dealt with by sandra and laura efficently and quickly. I have also recommended other people to whitegates incliding my sister in law who actually now rents through them an excellant overall service.
By: Laura Davies
Mar 07, 2012

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and letting us be your agent of choice!

Laura Davies
Whitegates Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26