Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
I have been with whitegates now for 5 years; My representatives over this time have been Sandra Davies (Lettings Manager) and Laura Davies (Lettings Adviser). I honestly don't know what I would have done without them.

I moved overseas and was worried about all the drama associated with renting out my property. Fortunately for me Sandra and Laura have consistently provided an excellent service, giving great professional advice on all matters relating to my house, responding to queries in a courteous & efficient manner, they have been integral in resolving any issues relating to the property that otherwise would have caused considerable anxiety.

Having using other agents in the past I can say from experience that Whitegates West Derby are top class. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this agency to family and friends!
By: Laura Davies
Mar 07, 2012
Thank you for such great positive feedback, and thank you for your continued business.

Laura Davies
Whitegates Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26