Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
We sold our 2 bedroom flat through Clarets Estate Agents recently and found them to be incredibly helpful. Our sale turned into a long and protracted affair and at a number of points it looked like the sale would fall through.

However Adams knowledge, experience, tenacity and sheer determination at every difficult step meant that we were able to get through the obstacles. Originally I thought this would be my Solicitors role to deal with these issues but Adam was willing to contact my Solicitors, and the purchasers directly along with our Property Management company at every step to ensure we made the sale.

I honestly can't thank them enough. Additionally the rate we agreed was cheaper than most other Agents in the area and it was refreshing to find that we received gold plated service for a reasonable fee.

If you are looking to sell in the area please seriously consider Clarets Estate Agents. Additionally make sure you build a rapport with your Estate Agents and don't view them as an expense or a hindrance. I built a good relationship with Adam through the process and by being totally honest and keeping it touch it allowed him to manage everything really well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clarets Estate Agents Bushey! To leave a new review of Clarets Estate Agents Bushey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clarets Estate Agents Bushey