Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
I had three agents out to value my house, and John Munday impressed me so much that we decided we would like to deal with John. I was very happy to have sold within 10 days of putting the house on the market, but did find that after I came back from work after having a viewing during the day 1 time the lights were left on the top floor another time the door was not locked by the main lock, also I did agree to show 2 couples around the house as it was after 6.30. They both were not told that it was myself showing them around and was waiting in the car park for the agent to turn up. Which did not look good before they stepped foot in the door.
After the sale of the house I had a phone call from John to say that he was leaving, which I was dissapointed to see him go, after this time I did not have any updates from Carsons on the progresson of the sale of my house which I was trying for a quick move to complete before Christmas as it was a small chain. It was not until I made numerous calls including speaking to the area manager that I was dissapointed with the lack of communication that I received,
I also agreed a selling fee of 1.2% with John and was receiving letters that was stating that the fee was 1.5%. I was told this was an admin error which I accepted but later on I found that my solicitors were informed that it was 1.5% it took numerous calls and emails to get this ammended.
On a positive note Dan was always very proffessional and is a credit to Carsons he was very polite and I would have no problem dealing with Dan in the future.
I do not like leaving negative feedback, although there are positives as well, I hope my honest feedback helps.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co office-25! To leave a new review of Carson & Co office-25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co office-25