Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
During our purchase through Romans, two specific members of the team stand out and showed a considerable level of excellent customer service, which is not often seen in this industry.

Charles Rafferty was our initial contact and the first impressions were excellent. He was very punctual and consitently engaged a very professional manner throughout the many viewings we had. Always polite, courteous and willing to spend as much time as required during viewings. He also followed up our questions and enquiries, quickly and honestly. An excellent beginning to our experience and confidence.

Another key member of the team was Nick Billson, who tirelessly met the timescales he stated and provided up-to-date information as accurately as it had been provided to him. I had dealt with Move Managers in the past and I can honestly say that I have been let down by them by not having returned phone calls or in one occassion not ever speaking to them personally. It was a real pleasure to deal with Nick however and never had problems getting in contact with him.

If you do have dealings with Romans in the Basingstoke area, my advice is that you insist for both these members to be your contacts.

Well done Charles and Nick.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3