Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
Ive bought two investment properties through C J Hole Southville over the last couple of years and have been very pleased with the service I recieved.
The Sales staff have a deep understanding of the area and the property market as a whole and the whole time I was looking i didn't feel pressured at all. The understanding that purchasing property is a hard choice and that I needed to be one hundred percent sure with my choices really came through and their patience was appreciatted.
Once the purchases had gone throught the Lettings Manager, James Dear, was very helpful and helped me to balance rental Yield with the kind of tennants I wanted in my properties. Since day one of my tennants moving in I have had no problems and this year I'm looking forward to dealing with C J Hole again when I look for my third property.
Once again I can't reccomend these profesionals enough,
Thank you to all the team within Sales and Lettings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Southville Branch