Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
The service provided by Paramount, particularly Mark Durban and his team of professionals over the last 4 years managing my flat in NW2 has been excellent.

Having made the move overseas I was extremely concerned I was leaving myself exposed to all the drama which is associated with owning a flat in London. Fortunately for me Mark and his team have consistently provided an excellent service, giving great professional advice on all matters relating to leasing of my flat, responding to queries in a courteous & efficient manner, achieving an increase in rental value each year, and they have been integral in resolving a major building issue with the properties overall managing agent & insurers (a complete nightmare) which was causing me considerable anxiety.

Having worked in the London property market for 10 years, I know a thing or two about managing agents, and Paramounts Team are top class.

Michael Terrett MRICS