Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
I am very impressed with the service House Network provided. I was a bit uncertain about using an on-line based estate agent but after reading the feedback from other customers I decided to give it a go. From the start I was impressed by the professionalism of the staff & how easy it was to update the web page with photo's & other details. Although I didn't put the house on the market straight away (13 months) when I did decide to sell it, it only took a quick call & within 24 hours it was on Rightmove & all the other sites. In 3 weeks I had 6 views & 3 offers one of which was accepted, I have recommended their services to many people & will continue to do so, as I have saved over £5000 in the process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone