Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
I finally sold my house with Castles after a long time of trying. I found most members of staff to be polite and courteous but not always on the ball. I have rented my house out for a couple of years also with Castles and found Jonathan and Simon to be extremely helpful, contacting me with any issues and reporting regularly on inspections. Alex and Chris were fantastic when the house was put on the market between tenancies, trying to keep up beat when things weren't going well. Austen dealt with the sale in the end. He didn't reply to questions or requests as quickly as others had in the past but got the job done. One person who really stood out for me was Jess. Although not directly involved in sales or letting, she was the one person I could 100% rely on to get a question answered or a problem sorted.
By: Mark Noble
Mar 07, 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write your review. I will pass on your comments to the team who will be most grateful. Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon