Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
I bought the property on behalf of my elderly aunt who was moving to Berkshire from Yorkshire, a stressfull experience for any 88 year old.Lizzie Ham dealt with us from day one and in fact it was also her first day when she took us around a property in Tadley.Lizzie was always very polite and conscientious and whatever question we asked she always came back to us.We infact lost the property we wanted as my aunt did not sell hers in time which we were greatly disappointed about but when the sale fell through Lizzie phoned us straight away and we proceeded with the sale which made my aunt very happy, as it was the property she wanted from day one.Like all sales it wasn't always plain sailing but Lizzie always kept us up to date throughout.Our general experience with Lizzie and Gascoigne Pees were excellant and I would happily recommend them to any future clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Tadley