Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
I used Atkinson Mcleod to find a property to rent around the south London area. Emanuela who was my letting agent provided me with all information at great speed, starting with list of properties that matched my search requirements, updating regualrly new properties that come on and others that go. It was always easy to get extra information about properties and quick to arrange viewings, it was no hassle to go about searching for a new flat. Once I had found a property I was kepted up to speed as to how the process was going regarding contracts, references etc. I felt very comfortable that everything was under control and in good hands. The whole process went very well and I would highly recommend you use this office if they cover your search area in London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington