Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
OM manages our block and I have to say I have never dealt with such incapable and rude staff members.

To get into my block we use an electronic FOB key which you swipe against a unit within the wall. It is usually red and as you swipe the FOB it turns green, allowing you to enter. I returned home from work, after being sent home ill and noticed the light on the unit wasn't on. After attempting to get into my block I couldn't (not what you need when you are feeling ill) I called OM who told me they couldn't send any contractors out until at least two people had reported the same problem, even after I explained to them I was standing outside unable to enter my own building, to gain access to the flat I own., what an absolute joke! After a heated discussion with the gentleman on the phone, who's name I didn't catch, he insisted that it was a problem with my FOB, even after I had explained to him on several occasions that the light on the unit wasn't on (to me indicating an obvious problem with the unit and NOT my FOB) Luckily a neighbour let me in and I was able to get a key copied for the main front door, however I feel like they are totally incapable in acting as managing agents based on this particular experience with them.

OM Property Management