Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
We were looking to buy our first home and we were registered with several estate agents, Gemma was our contact at Streets Ahead. Gemma was always on the look out for a property that we would like and kept in regular contact with emails and phone calls. Other estate agent companies didnt even remember my name let alone how many bedrooms etc we were looking for! I'm sure we must have tested her patience as we were quite fussy about what we were looking for but Gemma persevered and found us a great property.
Once we had made the offer we then dealt with Jayne in post sales who was also really friendly and helpful. As we were first time buyers we didnt know anything about the process and Jayne was really good at explaining and guiding us through it. She kept in regular contact with myself, the vendors and the conveyancers and made the whole process alot smoother.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon