Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
My relationship with Edward Taub & Company Ltd began over 10 years ago when they acted as letting agent for the flat I lived in. I found them to be very professional and courteous, on the ocassions that I needed to contact them for enquiries or reparations the service was always prompt and efficient.

A few years further on I now use them as the letting agent for a property I rent out. From the other side of the coin the service is of equally high quality. Taubs undertake full management of the property and again on the occassions that an issue requires my attention I have always found their performance to be exemplary whether it be tenant renewal notices, periodic checks of the property itself or other random events (such as the recent requirement to replace the wachine machine in the property - on which occasion not only did they take care of the replacement quickly and efficiently they even offred advice on a suitable replacement model of wachine machine......).

In short - I am very happy with Edward Taubs and would have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Taub & Company Ltd Office 2! To leave a new review of Edward Taub & Company Ltd Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Taub & Company Ltd Office 2