Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
Mark in Particular (as he was the 1st contact person I spoke to from Parkers), and all other Staff Members are brilliantly well skilled to have you experience a 5 star experience in customer services. Mark did everything to help me out from negotiating with the landlord about my requests to making sure everything else adapts with my needs (rather than me adapting to the property) .. I came in contact with him today as well. He's a great listener, a clear talker, passionate, and an important asset to your business.
I would like to also thank every other person at Parkers there for "naturally " smiling anytime of day, regardless of the pressure of work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9