Mar 05,2012
Mar 05,2012
From the start, Kevin Williams was very honest with me. I felt he led me in the right direction of what it was I wanted. I viewed a couple of properties and gave feedback to him. He always had time to listen no matter how much I babbled on. Kevin was extremely professional and knowledgeable within the property services.
Buying a house is probably the most expensive thing that we ever do and going about it the right way and having someone guide you is so important.
For me and my experience of purchasing a house through Whitegates, Kevin was totally supportive through the whole process, friendly, approachable and never too busy to return a call. Highly recommended.
By: Kevin
Mar 06, 2012
Hi Joanne, Thank you for the feedback. I always like to treat customers in the way I would like to be treated and as you say this is the biggest thing you will ever buy so it is the time when you need the best level of service and support. Hope you are very happy in your new home. Kevin Williams, Whitegates

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26