Mar 05,2012
Mar 05,2012
Would definitely NOT recommend Belvoir to anyone...ever! I was a tenant with them for just over a year and completely agree with all the bad reviews on here. Very very rude staff, always unhelpful and speak down to you. Constant inspections from, again, rude employees. Constant condesending letters and accusations, hidden charges. When we gave our notice to move out we kept having people turn up at the door to view the place, arranged by belvoir but without our consent and without even informing us...not what you want to wake up to when youre hungover and enjoying your lay in first thing on a sunday morning! Poor communication and take agggggggeess to reply to you, if they ever do. Very unprofessional in every way. Accused us of loads of damages and cleaning when we moved out, and provided poor quality, blurry, edited images when we asked for proof...and extortionate charges for the most ridiculous things. i.e. £180 to clean dust off of window sills?! finger prints on the light switches?! Impossible to get your deposit back from! Oh and whenever you do need work done they'll send complete cowboys who have no idea what theyre doing and expect you to let them in your house unsupervised! Frankly the worst agents ever and I will never use again.
By: Ryan
Apr 10, 2012
OMGGGGG i am a tenant with Belvoir - Chorlton Office and they are CONSTANTLY insinuating I'm lying when i present them with a problem i.e. the lighting not working, radiators not heated and strong damp smells... Also i tripped on a step that wasn't highlighted with warning signs and cracked a window, they charged me £345 for the repair with additions for damaged lock... TOTALLY unjustified and when i challenged them i was rudely threatened with "we will take it from your guarantor, its not a problem mate" UNPROFESSIONAL... i have so many stories of how they have stressed me out to the point of despair. Something really does need to happen regarding this company, This can't be legal
By: Angry Tenant
Mar 06, 2012
Did you get your deposit back? I am at present noting all the problems and will go to court if needs be, this company should not be allowed as a letting angency. It's a racket not a letting agents. Please can you write to Watchdog, just cut n paste the above in BBC watchdog story part, they CANNOT continue to operate without some kind of investigation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 19! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 19, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 19