Feb 05,2012
Feb 05,2012
Once I had decided on my lowest asking price Paramount, represented by Oliver Lewis, never tried to persuade me to take any lower offer. They worked tirelessly on my behalf to secure a rapid and smooth sale even when there were numerous issues to resolve, none of which they had been responsible for. Oliver was always available for a reassuring discussion and negotiated with the purchasers on my behalf with determination and fairness.
I have purchased and sold a property with Paramount and on both occasions I enjoyed a pretty stress free experience, I feel they have kept the personal touch which so many businesses have lost in todays market.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London