Mar 05,2012
Mar 05,2012
Where do I start...?
VERY poor service throughout our tennancy.
Whenever I rung the office, the phone just rang and rang and rang .. on the rare occassion someone answered, they were never able to answer my query straight away and there is obviously no communication in that office as they never have a clue whats going on - its like going around in circles. They say they'll call you back and never do, leaving your query un-answered. There is no emergency number to ring out of office hours either. There is no sense of ergency in anything (except if they're after your money).
I find SOME of the staff exceptionally rude - as if they're constantly doing you a favour or you are putting them out- actually I pay YOUR wages so a bit of respect and manners would be appreciated.
They are subjective in their views - their opinions seem to override anyone elses.
Their time management is poor as is their ability to organise a baby sitter it seems...
I would most definately NEVER recommend this company, and feel they have let not only me as a tennant down but my landlord also. Where are the regulatory bodies overseeing such poorly run and managed services/companies?!
What could the agent do to help me change my mind? Treat me with respect and display manners Turn up on time Answer the office phone Get back to me when you say you will about a query Provide and emergency number Employ people who know what they're doing Don't be so abrupt and dismissive of what I'm trying to tell you - after all you are who I'm meant to contact. FIND A NEW CAREER? I DON'T THINK PROPERTY "MANAGEMENT" OR DEALING WITH PEOPLE IN ANY CAPACITY SUITS YOU.
By: nicknike
Jul 12, 2013
The woman took an instant dislike to us and did not want to deal with us. We left their office feeling dreadful. We have rented now for 8 years, never missed a payment and do minor repairs to save landlords cost. We are buying in a couple of months and thank goodness for that. Renting in the UK can be a nightmare. many people treat you like subhuman, yet we are the customer. The agents usually like to suck up to the landlords. From my experience, I would steer well clear of this agent.
By: Sparkly Toaster
Apr 10, 2012
I have had nothing but a great experience with Premier Property Management. They at all times have been really helpful and have always resolved my problems straight away. I have been a Tenant with them in several properties and always been they been very helpful in my change of circumstances. I can not praise them highly enough. There is an emergency number where you can leave a message and someone calls you straight back. The person that has left a very nasty review perhaps has not paid their rent on time or has caused other issues by not keeping within their boundaries of their tenancy agreement, so perhaps whatever has been said by Premier was justified. Dont believe all you read just because of one sour grape!
By: teddy bear
Mar 22, 2012
My experience was very bad. I found them to be devious and self serving.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Premier Property Management Truro Truro! To leave a new review of Premier Property Management Truro Truro, please click the link below !
Write a review for Premier Property Management Truro Truro