Mar 05,2012
Mar 05,2012
All the staff that I dealt with were extremely helpful and polite but most of all they always rang back when they said they would. They always keep us informed of everything, I never had to keep ringing to find out what was happening. if I ask them to find out some information for me they always came back within a day. I found this very reassuring, they understood how stressful it was as a seller, especially when buying another house was depending on the sale of our house and the importants of constantly wanting to knowi everything was going through ok. Most of my dealings were with Gemma who was a pleasure to speak to, I also dealt with Steve the Manager and Julie who were also both excellent.
By: Simon
Mar 05, 2012
Dear S James
Thanks for your comments regarding the team at Royston.I'm really pleased that they kept you updated and always returned you calls.I know how important communication is during such a stressful time and I've passed on your thoughts to the whole team. We really appreciate that you've taken the time and trouble to let us know what you think.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston