Mar 04,2012
Mar 04,2012
The cost was very competitive which got my attention
On talking to them, seemed professional, and knew the business
On using them, found them to be very good.
I went for finding a tenant, vetting and the contract (so not full management)
The main areas which I was impressed by :
Vetting, the staff worked together when vetting potential tenants. In one case they got a bad feeling from someone, so did not pursue . I am aware that this is not very tangible, but believe that intuition is worth a lot
When my main contact was not in, another staff member was aware of the position-impressive
Although not fully managed, they did help me and give me some advice shortly after the tenant moved in. I have not been a landlord before, so needed some help and support over some teething problems. They were very supportive and gave me some good advice, that helped me get through this period.

My profession is a Buyer, so I work with a lot of suppliers, so quite well placed to form an oppinion.

I would not hesitate to recommend Blue House Estate Agent

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot