Mar 04,2012
Mar 04,2012
I've been trying to sell my house for the last year with the local estate agency but not getting any joy. I decided to give Express a chance to sell my home and I've been very impressed with what they have done.

The valuer that came to the house was very professional and talked me through the whole process. As soon as my notice period finished with my other agent my house went on the Express website.

In the first week we had 5 people view the house and we agreed a sale with one couple for more than we were expecting.

The progression team have been excellent and I am very happy to have just exchanged.

Express have been brilliant for me and I would definitely recomend them to anybody selling a property.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office