Mar 04,2012
Mar 04,2012
Despite me submitting overwhelming evidence that the outgoing tenants had damaged the property and not paid any rent for the last 2 months of their occupancy, the DPS still returned the deposit to the tenants.
In fairness, I should add that I only sent a copy of the Tenancy Agreement and submitted photographic evidence of the state of the property taken 2 days after the tenants had left. Although it was probably my naivety that contributed to me forfeiting the deposit, I still feel strongly that the DPS could and should have used their position as arbiters to request I forward the original signed Agreement along with photographs taken at the beginning of the tenancy.
This would at least have given them the evidence required to make the correct decision.
i am left with the impression that the DPS are VERY tenant biased. Consequently, I no longer use or trust them to make a balanced decision and in no way can I recommend them to any Landlord.
An apology and full compensation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1! To leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Deposit Protection Service Office 1