Mar 04,2012
Mar 04,2012
It was a pleasure to sell my house through Castles,what could've been a very stressful time was really not all that bad.Regular communication,good honest advice answers to all my questions.I found Austen Gray to be very courteous,friendly and approachable all of my dealings were over the phone which was not at all difficult.I followed advice and sold my house quicker than expected.I'm very pleased with the reslult,and would definitely recommend using Castles Estate agents many thanks to the team.
By: Mark Noble
Mar 07, 2012
Many thanks for leaving your positive review, it is always nice to receive praise in a world wher complaining normally takes pole position. I will pass on your comments to the team and Austen especially. Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon