Aug 02,2016
By: 'Gemma'
Aug 02,2016
Rented a property via Simon Musto for fifteen months 2015-16. From the initial contact they could not have been more helpful. Initial viewing was prompt and professional, and the referencing process was highly efficient. Simon and Sarah were proactive and supportive, even bringing my move-in date forward when I explained that I was keen to leave my previous tenancy. During the tenancy I received prompt and useful support whenever I needed and felt very secure. The end of my tenancy was handled as professionally and supportively as the beginning. I was away for work a lot at that point and Simon and Sarah went the extra mile to ensure that the new tenant viewings fitted around my schedule, and that all went smoothly. Simon and Sarah obviously make the effort to get to know all their clients and in addition to their contact with myself I was impressed by their relationship with my landlord and commitment to matching tenants to the best properties to fit their needs. I only left the area because of work and was sorry to say goodbye to them. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking to rent a property.
I was pleasantly surprised that the referencing fees were extremely reasonable compared to my experience with other agents in the past.

Simon Musto Estate Agents