Mar 03,2012
Mar 03,2012
I have dealt with a lot of estate agents in the passed renting my current property in Wapping but I can honestly say that 1st Capital Homes are by far the best agents I have used. Ahmed our agent found our tenants in 2 days and got them moved when the property was available. After I have gieven 1st Capital Homes the property on managedment I have never had any problems and the rent is paid every month on time. This is why i most defenietly recommend 1st Capital Homes and I will continue to use them for all my proeprties. Thanks for all your work guys much appeciated.
By: Ahmed
May 15, 2012
Dear Mr Basir, thank you for the comments you have posted and look forward to working with you in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Capital Homes Office 1