Jan 05,2012
Jan 05,2012
Griffin Estates are an absolute nightmare to deal with. When we were shown round the flat, everything appeared perfect and everything went downhill shortly after we got the keys in our hands and moved in (aka: after Griffin had recieved their money). Pretty much everything in our apartment has either broken, was broken when we moved in or is slowly falling apart - this includes; every single window, every single door, every single light in the kitchen/living room, the lighting in general, the beds, the bedside tables, the wardrobes, the sofas, the bathroom sink. It took SIX MONTHS of CONSTANT harrassing from us to get them to come and swap some couches that were pretty much ripped in half, and then another two months to get them to come and seal the upstairs door. The whole building is full of people with absolutely no respect for anyone else or the building in general, and I literally cannot WAIT to get out of there. Last night my partner got 2 hours sleep because of the noise caused by the wind getting through our bedroom door, living in this apartment is now making us physically ill and depressed. Griffin wont help.
Griffin never ring you back. Ever. The people in the office lie and use dirty tricks to get out of helping you. Once they have their money they've had enough of you. As soon as you've signed the dotted line it seems almost a if they feel their 'job is done' and no longer need to support the tenant. I am sick and tired of dealing with them and I DEEPLY resent having to give them ‚£500 of my very hard earned cash every month to live in what can only be described as a sh*t hole.
By: Anon
Apr 24, 2013
I am anon and feel it is important to say that eventually Griffin got their stuff together and for the past year have actually been great. All the problems I mentioned above have now been dealt with. I don't know if all that was down to one bad member of staff but things seem to have improved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Griffin Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Griffin Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Griffin Estates Office 2