Aug 01,2016
By: 'John Harrington'
Aug 01,2016
Having moved across London several times due to work obligations, I believed that I had a fairly good understanding of the ins and outs of your London agents. I put my flat up for sale with one of the big firms and thought that would be that. 4 weeks, and 2 viewings later, I was ready for a change. Fortunately for me Hannon homes were on hand. Within a day of instruction, they had 5 viewings set up. A week later I had 3 bids. Considering they marketed this property at the same price it was previously on for I thought the difference in results were exceptional! I could go on about the friendly staff and professional manner, but I (like most of us) choose my agent for results; I could not have asked for more! Thank you Hannon homes for your exceptional service.

JH