Mar 03,2012
Mar 03,2012
Having dealt with Enfields Basingstoke as a landlord for around 5 years, I can only recommend these guys for their integrity, professionalism, service and support in all that they do. I have them on a fully managed basis and recently had a change of tenant. They assisted me in sourcing professional yet reasonable tradesmen, to recarpet, decorate and tend to those annoying jobs, allowing me to only suffer a weeks void/vacant period. I was truly astonished at the transformation internally of my property and to find that they obtained increased income for me. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Many thanks to Gavin and Rhea.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enfields Estate Agents Office 9