Mar 03,2012
Mar 03,2012
i am unable to find appropriate abusive word to express my anger on this f**** crap company. Staff helpful initially, but service went downhill from the signing of the rental contract onwards. I experienced an hour wait whilst the rental contract was prepared on moving in day. There has been a lack of action when problems have been reported at the property over the last year. Now there is an additional £80 charge for a rolling contract - continuing on a month by month basis - now that the fixed term one has come to an end. The new rolling contract is a templated document printed on one sheet of paper. I'm not sure how the labour to produce this amounts to £80, but it is Choices policy to charge for it and this charge definitely cannot be wavered. I've never had any other estate agent charge me for a rolling contract after the fixed term one has come to an end, but I am aware that this does sometimes happen elsewhere. A fee is mentioned in the small print of the fixed term contract, so I really have no choice but to pay if I want to stay living where I am. However, I do feel it is unreasonable and therefore it is only right that I make future tenants more aware of its existance by posting the info on here. I'm told the level of service I receive from Choices will improve from now on. DO NOT USE.
i am unable to find appropriate abusive word to express my anger on this f**** crap company. Staff helpful initially, but service went downhill from the signing of the rental contract onwards. I experienced an hour wait whilst the rental contract was prepared on moving in day. There has been a lack of action when problems have been reported at the property over the last year. Now there is an additional ‚£80 charge for a rolling contract - continuing on a month by month basis - now that the fixed term one has come to an end. The new rolling contract is a templated document printed on one sheet of paper. I'm not sure how the labour to produce this amounts to ‚£80, but it is Choices policy to charge for it and this charge definitely cannot be wavered. I've never had any other estate agent charge me for a rolling contract after the fixed term one has come to an end, but I am aware that this does sometimes happen elsewhere. A fee is mentioned in the small print of the fixed term contract, so I really have no choice but to pay if I want to stay living where I am. However, I do feel it is unreasonable and therefore it is only right that I make future tenants more aware of its existance by posting the info on here. I'm told the level of service I receive from Choices will improve from now on. DO NOT USE.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon