Jul 28,2016
By: 'Kaiya'
Jul 28,2016
Sabir and Kal at Hannon Homes are reliable, hardworking and competent with years of experience in the industry.

The marketing and sale of my property in London was efficient stress-free. I felt confident managing my busy family life in Somerset to leave the entire process for Sabir and Kal to manage.

The customer service was excellent, both very friendly and approachable chaps with straight talking, regular updates.

Highly recommendable!! 5*

Thanks for a great job xx
By: Kal Choudhury
Jul 28, 2016
Dear Kaiya,

Thank you for your kind words. Your support has been essential for us to make our first year in business a success. We always try to go the extra mile for all our clients to differentiate our service from other agents. Wishing you all the best for the future and we are always here if you need us.

Kal Choudhury