Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
After approximately 18 months of average service I have decided to take the property back and 'self manage'.

Although there was no signed agreement in place (My previous letting agent had sold out to Total Lettings) I carried out the termination notice in accordance with the terms & conditions in my original agreement. This was sent by recorded delivery and an acknowledgment was received. The final payment was to be the first week in January and I'm still waiting.

All of a sudden I find that the 'director' has got involved but no attempt has been made by that company to explain the justification for holding the funds back OR even to explain what is going on ?

The trouble is .. who do I turn to ??

Trading standards ?? Property Ombudsman ? The courts ??

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Total Property Sales and Lettings Linford Wood! To leave a new review of Total Property Sales and Lettings Linford Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Total Property Sales and Lettings Linford Wood

Total Property Sales and Lettings

209 Milton Keynes Business Centre Haley Courtfox, Foxhunter Drive Linford Wood, Milton Keynes
MK14 6GD