Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
Mark was very knowledgable about the property and the landlord which made a nice change from a couple of other agencies we dealt with before finding Paramount, which I really appreciated. I found that the best thing about the way Mark worked with us was that he made sure 100% with the landlord that he was happy with us as tenants before we paid any form of deposit, also contrary to two prior experiences we had with other London agencies. Mark has a very professional and friendly demenour and I would recommend Paramount to anyone looking to rent in any of the areas Mark covers. Mark also continually communicated with us after the deal had been done re keys, new furniture, reference checks etc so as tenants we were totally aware of where we stood.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London