Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Paramount and their Lettings Department. In particular, Mark Durban has been letting my property for the last 10 years and in all this time he has responded in a very timely manner to all my enquiries and I have always received the rent paid on time with supporting income and expenditure statements sent by email. However what really makes Paramount ¢â‚¬Å“stand out from the crowd¢â‚¬Â is the marketing of my Property when the flat is up for letting. The photography and VTs ensure that I always get a great Tenant at the best possible rental. Hats off to a great Team!¢â‚¬Â

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London