Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
Having previously sold a property for us in the past, my husband and I decided to use Fine & Country again to market our current home.

We had several agents out to discuss price and marketing options that specialise in property over the value of 2m, and despite that fact that we had previously dealt with Fine & Country we kept an open mind and wanted to see if another agent may in fact be a more suitable to market and sell our home.

It didn't take too long for our minds to be made up. This isn't a forum for discussing the other agents failings, but lets just say for the outset none of them filled us with the confidence, enthusiasm and professionalism that we would have hoped for.

Needless to say we instructed Fine & Country to market and sell our home. In terms of marketing where do I start... fantastic brochure with excellent photography, website with virtual tours and to top it all we were the featured home in the Sunday Times property section, all down to the hard work the team at St Neots, they work tirelessly to give your property the best exposure possible.

Prior to any viewings taking place, staff from all branches came to view the property in order to ensure they were all able to confidently talk about our home with an perspective purchaser. Viewings were carefully qualified at all times to ensure only genuine buyers viewed our property, and before, during and after all accompanied viewings we were kept up to date with any feedback.

Within months we had a buyer and an excellent offer near to the asking price. Our purchaser had not moved home in over 30 years so at times needed a little 'hand holding' to ensure things ran to plan. Fine & Country didn't sit back and relax once the offer was in place, they worked harder than any agent I have ever known during the months of negotiations that eventually got us to exchange and completion.

I cannot praise this team enough, especially Simon Bradbury, Paul Harris and Sue Gibson, and I would recommend anyone thinking of selling their home to use them.
By: Simon
Mar 02, 2012
Dear Lisa Boros
Thanks so much for that glowing report.I know I speak on behalf of the entire office when I say that we really saw the sale as a team effort throughout and we appreciate your acknowledgement of this.We are all absolutely delighted that the matter concluded to your evident satisfaction and thank you again for taking the trouble to post your review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fine & Country St Neots! To leave a new review of Fine & Country St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fine & Country St Neots