Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
Dennis was incredibly helpful in assisting my wife and I with finding and letting our new flat in St. John's Wood. After initially showing the flat to my wife on a Friday afternoon, he agreed to come back on Saturday so that I could see it as well. Dennis arrived right on time, ready to show us around the flat, and was courteous and informative during the showing. Living in the area, Dennis had a lot of additional expert advice about the neighborhood he was able to provide, which certainly helped our decision. He explained the urgency of decision on the property (indeed, several other prospective tenants were lined up outside waiting to see the unit when we left) and, once my wife and I quickly came to our decision to move forward, Dennis immediately walked us down to Greenstone's office on Boundary to initiate the paperwork. While we waited, he tried incessantly to reach the management company for the landlord, to assure we received the property ahead of any other bids. Thankfully he (and we) were successful in our bid, and we've just begun moving into the property this week. Couldn't be happier about the service we received, 5 stars.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London! To leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London