Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
What a bumbling man he is.
Over values to secure a property, weak marketing, illiterate non motivated staff.
He pretends to be a typical country gent but is so hollow it is unreal. I would go so far to say he is a dreamer and the only way he sells houses is by luck as there is no professional skill in there office.
I was on with Kennedy & Co Potton/Sandy for 16 weeks and didn't sell. We reduced the house twice in 16 weeks, they sent people but did not vet them to align the buyers to our house or area. Wasted our time and would give a minus if I could. I would say that after 16 weeks we went with another agent with our asking price 12K higher than it was when we left Kennedy as they were that positive they could sell it.
They did sell within 1 week with two buyers wanting to buy, result? Full asking price!
Kennedy & Co? more like Walter Mitty, never again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kennedy & Co Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Kennedy & Co Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kennedy & Co Estate Agents Office 1