Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 02,2012
By: 'It'sme'
Mar 02,2012
The moment my call was answered I met the most professional, friendly and considerate agents in Zoe and Kathy. Every detail was explained and managed smoothly. Kathy is somebody who really listens and understands ones concerns on a personal level. Zoe also gave me confidence and great support, and her laugh is infectious. All calls were proficiently and professionally managed between ourselves and the buyers. Selling our home with Marshalls from Hayle has been a successful transaction which I give full credit to Zoe and Kathy. Thank you also to Liam for his calm re-assurances. Now they look for a new home for myself. A huge hug from me with many many thank you's!
By: marshalls
Mar 02, 2012
We were all delighted to help you in both your sale and hopefully on your purchase,we try to make the process as stressless as possible, thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated.

Marshalls Estate Agents