Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
Do not use Arden PM. Our flat is covered in mould and damp and despite reporting the problem to them on a regular basis and telling them that I have asthma and the walls are making things worse, they have ignored us every time. They are incredibly unprofessional, to the point that I cannot believe that they are still in business. I feel sorry for the owner of our flat, who probably has no idea that it's in shambles and Arden aren't doing anything about it. I imagine they're going to try to steal our deposit. Luckily we've kept copies of the COUNTLESS emails we've sent them about repairs that they've completely ignored (and apparently, according to one of their agents 'have to record of') and we took photographs of the disgusting state the flat was in when we moved in (they told us that cleaning was the responsibility of the previous tenant. Err.. I thought that was what their deposit was for? Although I'm sure they helped themselves to that anyway. This is why I'll be asking for receipts for every 'repair' they make to the flat after we've moved out). Tenants, save yourself the headache and money and do not rent from them. Landlords, don't trust them with your property.
By: Daniel M
Jun 11, 2012
The contents of your review speak straight to my experience with them. They need countless attempts at contact in order to solve ANY issue and they SELDOM send in professionals to do that. I believe landlords are perfectly happy with them, though, as it is the tenants whom they're after. Indeed, ask for receipts EVERY time Arden says they'll do something for which you'll have to pay and keep recordings or copies of ALL communication you have with them. Also, maintain photographic evidence of how the flat is when you start your lease and of EVERY SINGLE problem you will by having within it. And you will be having LOADS even if the flat looks fantastic at first glance (which is what you get when you visit), should your experience be in any way similar to mine. Good riddance.
By: CW
Apr 02, 2012
I believe that this review is libelous and have contacted the site to complain that the content is fraudulent. If you have issues with your property then you should contact me directly instead of making anonymous flase allegations.
Catriona Waugh

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh