Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
Endanger lives, have no concern whatsoever for safety, we had to get Environmental Health involved before they did anything, rude staff, no response to messages, no customer service, they are ripping off both the landlord and tenants. I will write another review when i have time, as the list is MASSIVE.
All I can say is, I wish we had read this before handing over the deposit to the incompetent cretins at BELVOIR, the head office do not care either, i have to write a complaint to the franchise owner before they do anything, i copied them in all the emails so they were aware of the blatant ignoring of safety issues, but again they are just as bad as the franchise, they dont care.
I have just sent a story to BBC watchdog, please any of the people who have written a review on here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, contact BBC watchdog too, as they need to be stopped and stripped of their ARLA status.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 69! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 69, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 69