Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
We were originally trying to sell our property as we had had a problem with a previous tenant. I found Angie s advice very reassuring when we decided to continue letting. Although gascoigne s prices were higher than other agents I contacted, I felt that Angie wasn t going for the hard sell and trying the moves that irritate me with some 'sales people '. She was very patient, knowledgeable and articulate and I felt she listened and had our best interests at heart. She was very proactive in finding the right tenant for us (hopefully !!) and for the first time in years I feel I can relax slightly knowing my property is in safe hands (please please don t let this jinx it!!!!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 13