Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
I am not normally a person to leave reviews - but feel anyone selling a house should be aware of the awful r customer service, inability to listen and underhand tactics against other estate agents in the market, and involving the consumers in their silly little spats that they must believe gains them some sort of credibility in the market. We viewed a property via a non Romans agent that was a new instruction to them, following unsuccessful marketing by Romans. Romans then called us alluding to be Carsons in the way they positioned themselves. They then contacted the vendors of the property. Outrightly lied to the vendors about any feedback we gave, lied that we had been in the Romans office and we hadn't.they also lied about a value that we had put on the property and lied as to how our viewing was set up. They used underhand tactics in communications and then denied all knowledge of this. Romans needs to be more considerate in exposing buyers and sellers to such issues and try to sell in a professional manner. I would now not even contemplate looking at a house that Romans are marketing - purely because Romans are selling and I would have to deal with them.
By: Louis d'Espagnac
Mar 02, 2012
No Chain House Purchaser i'm very sorry to hear this negative feedback relating to you're recent experience with our Yateley office. Approaching almost 15 years Romans Yateley office have prided themsleves in Yateley & Eversley on offering outstanding customer service to all buyers & sellers, so as you can imagine seeing your comments is of concern to me as the director of the branch. On behalf of not only Romans of Yateley but the Romans Group as a whole my i sincerely apologise for this & I would ask you to contact me on 01252 864001 to disucss this further as we would still very much like to be able to sell you a property consdiering how good a buyer you are. Kind regards Louis d'Espagnac

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 10! To leave a new review of Romans Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 10