Mar 02,2012
Mar 02,2012
I believed my property was in good hands when i first signed up with David Daniels in 2005. However on my tenant moving out the condition of the flat was disgusting despite receiving quarterly reports that it was in good condition! when i complained to the office, Lee seemed to think it was funny. Really i should not have been surprised as the staff are unprofessional and inefficient. No thorough checks had been taken on the last tenant i had (ie no previous address given). I had to constantly chase for anything to be done, ie repairs etc. I think maybe they manage so many flats they do not care. Please if you are reading this review do not use this agency if you care about your property. They do not know the meaning of the word PROFESSIONAL.

PLEASE SHOP AROUND FOR A BETTER AGENCY I have found one!!! if you want the details let me know
Absolutely nothing could be done to change my mind - they should not be in business!
By: Lettings Manager
Feb 16, 2013
Good Afternoon Jane.
I can assure you that full references and credit checks are taken out all ALL tenants prior to moving.
Bi monthly home visits are carried out on all managed properties, however we cannot legislate for a tenant who decides that he / she will leave the property dirty.
Should you wish discuss the above then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards
Lee Correia

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Daniels Stratford! To leave a new review of David Daniels Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Daniels Stratford