Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I received an excellent service during the time Marshalls marketed my property for me. The property had been on the market for a number of years with other agents without any offers, despite the price having being dropped dramatically. Marshalls provided a well thought out and well executed marketing strategy which produced results and a purchaser was found within months. Marshalls consulted with me and kept me well informed at every stage of the process (I live in another area of the Country) and offered a very professional, courteous and efficient service at all times. I can thoroughly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office! To leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office