Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I seeked advise from them 6months before i could put the house on the market and they were very helpful.
Finally when I was in a position to put it on the market they did everything they promised they would do.
They meet me at short notice, marketed the property within a couple of days and within the week they had had several viewings and offers.
They kept an eye on the property and post for me as I lived a distance away.
They kept me informed every step of the way and usually before I heard from the solicitor so I knew what was happening from them first.
They negotiated a tricky sell trying to find a way to proceed when problems occured not of their making and when that sale fell through they had another buyer lined up with 24 hours which they kept on top of and got the quick sale that was promised.
In summary very easy to deal with, delivered what they promised, excellent service cant thank them enough
By: D Lawson M.D.
Mar 08, 2012
Hi Sarah. May I thank you for taking the time to review the service that you recieved from Mansbridge & Balment. Naturally I am delighted that, with your support, we have been able to assist you with a successful sale, and equally importantly, that you semm so very happy with your experience. Thanks so much for your custom and best wishes for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City! To leave a new review of Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City