Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
Mr. Dennis Orere tried his best to find an apartment to suit my needs, over a period of one month or longer. My work did leave me with very little flexibility in terms of finding time for viewings, but My. Orere showed a remarkable sense of patience in handling a series of re-schedulings and cancellations. He was always courteous, deligent, punctual and untiring in his follow-up action. My spec was difficult to match, as I had to deal with a upper rent ceiling prescribed by ny employer as well, but Mr. Orere did his best to negotiate with landlords and fix something to match all aspects of my requirements. I moved finally to an apartment found through another agency by my office but I just would like to express my sincere appreciation of Mr. Orere's committment, professionalism and friendly disposition, which I would share with anyone in search of properties with pleasure. My office already has Greenstones as an agency to turn to, because of Mr. Orere.

Make an Enquiry