Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
Mr. Dennis Orere tried his best to find an apartment to suit my needs, over a period of one month or longer. My work did leave me with very little flexibility in terms of finding time for viewings, but My. Orere showed a remarkable sense of patience in handling a series of re-schedulings and cancellations. He was always courteous, deligent, punctual and untiring in his follow-up action. My spec was difficult to match, as I had to deal with a upper rent ceiling prescribed by ny employer as well, but Mr. Orere did his best to negotiate with landlords and fix something to match all aspects of my requirements. I moved finally to an apartment found through another agency by my office but I just would like to express my sincere appreciation of Mr. Orere's committment, professionalism and friendly disposition, which I would share with anyone in search of properties with pleasure. My office already has Greenstones as an agency to turn to, because of Mr. Orere.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London! To leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London